A whole home system uses integral stages to provide clean, clear, conditioned water all through your home. Combination of the following systems are recommended for a better water experience throughout your entire home.
Whole Home Water Treatment Solutions
Soft water gives you smoother skin, shinier and silkier hair, cleaner laundry and sparkling glassware. It reduces build up and scaling to extend the life of your water heater, water pipes, fixtures and appliances. It also extends the life of clothes and linens and make them snuggly soft.
- Savings up to 75% on laundry and cleaning agents by using less soaps, detergents, and grooming products.
- Save up to 30% on water heating bills.
- Save time on household chores as soft water leaves no scummy films, rings or spots on bathtubs, toilet bowls, fixtures, glassware and dishes.
Whole Home Dechlorinator
The whole home dechlorinator system is a highly effective way to eliminate chlorine and sediment in water from your entire house. Dechlorinating your water helps to create healthier showers and baths for you and your family. Here are a few benefits of chlorine-free water:
- Relief from dry skin, dry hair, and irritated eyes
- Improved lathering when taking a bath
- Reduced irritation of sensitive skin
- Improve water taste and smell
Drinking Water - Reverse Osmosis System
Reverse Osmosis is the most effective and economical way to provide your family with high quality drinking water. The Nimbus Reverse Osmosis semi-permeable membrane rinses contaminants to the drain with less water waste. High quality drinking water is produced and conveniently stored in a sealed tank. The lead-free faucet easily delivers an abundant supply of clear, clean and refreshing drinking water to you and your family.
- Stage 1: Removes dirt, sediment, sand and other physical particles
- Stage 2: Reduces chemicals such as Chlorine that may be in your water supply
- Stage 3: Membrane reduces up to 98% of dissolved minerals such as salt from your water
- Stage 4: Polishing process that removes tastes and odors out of the water