When I came home I was surprised to see what an outstanding job the installer did. I am quite...
Terms and Conditions
Nimbus Water Systems Inc., operates this site from its offices in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. While this site may be accessed from other countries, you agree, by accessing this site, that all applicable laws of the Province of Ontario apply to your use of this site.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Nimbus Water Systems Inc. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Nimbus's express written consent.
- You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Nimbus's express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Nimbus Water Systems reserves the right to restrict access to [other] areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at Nimbus's discretion.
If Nimbus provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
Nimbus may disable your user ID and password in Nimbus's sole discretion without notice or explanation.
Limitation of Warranty
Nimbus Water Systems Inc., strives to ensure the accuracy and reliability of information contained in this web site. However, information on this site is provided without warranty. Nimbus disclaims any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, as to any matter relating to this web site, including without limitation the merchantability or fitness of its products for any particular purpose. Nimbus cannot be held liable for any damages or injuries caused by use of this web site. Nimbus’s liability is limited to the fullest possible extent permissible by law.
Nimbuswatersystems.com may contain links to external sites which are not maintained or related to Nimbus. These links are provided as a service to users. Nimbus is not responsible for the content of these sites.
Nimbus Water Systems Inc., uses a variety of trademarks and otherwise registered proprietary property on this web site. These brand names distinguish the quality of Nimbus products and services and are protected from copying and simulation under national and international law. Registered trademarks on this site are not to be reproduced, used, modified or distributed without prior written permission. The following are trademarks of Nimbus Water Systems Inc., its subsidiaries, or its affiliates:
Nimbus®, Bottleless®, Bring Your Own Bottle®
Nimbus reserves the right to modify and update these terms and conditions at any time.
Your water supply may or may not be affected by water quality problems, and the contaminants removed by Nimbus products may not be in your water. The presence of certain contaminants in drinking water does not necessarily pose a health risk.