During our house renovation, we wanted to integrate a good water treatment system at the point...
If chlorine kills bacteria, then what does it do to our skin and hair? Remember your skin is the largest organ in the body.
Research has shown that the chemicals inhaled while showering can be 50 to 100 times more harmful than drinking the same water.
The Nimbus Shower Filter removes up to 99% of chlorine from the water, promoting smoother, softer skin, manageable hair, and eliminating flaky, dry, itchy scalps. Nimbus uses a unique 5 stage filtration system that combines the filtering capabilities of activated carbon with the advanced technology of KDF.
By reducing chlorine and other chemicals from your shower, you reduce the risks related to inhaling steam containing harmful chemicals often found in our water supplies. Other than the health benefits, the Nimbus Shower Filter offers tremendous cosmetic advantages as well.
- Removes 99%* of chlorine from the water, promoting smoother, softer skin, more manageable hair, and eliminating flaky, dry itchy scalps.
- Designed to reduce carcinogens, mercury, fluoride, silver, nitrates, arsenic, nickel, lead and pesticides as well as other chemicals found in our water supply.
- Keeps hair-tint colors true and perms lasting longer.
- Use less shampoo and soap while enjoying a rich lather.
- Prevents mold, mildew and soap film lm build-up in your shower.
- Installs easily! Simply unscrew old shower head and screw on Nimbus' shower filter.
- Provides up to 18 months of chlorine-free, silky clean showers, for a healthier, more enjoyable experience.**
- Long Lasting. Designed to filter up to 30,000 gallons of filtered water.**
Nimbus uses a unique 5-stage filtration system that combines filtering capabilities of activated carbon with the advanced technology of Redox media (KDF-SSD).
Water passes through a progression of separate filters, to assure maximum removal of particles. The first stage micron filter is locked into place to remove large particles and to prevent channels from forming within the unit. The filtration process begins with Redox material, which uses an electro-chemical process to reduce taste and odor affecting elements. These same elements can clog carbon only filters. A second micron pad separates the media and further removes particulate matter. The final chamber contains highest quality Granular Activated Carbon plus another micron filter. Aerating water with carbon makes your water as refreshing as it is clear.
* Removes 99% of Chlorine according to independent lab tests.
** Based on average water usage for a family of four. Longevity varies according to local water conditions.